The spread the global pandemic – Covid 19 has bought the whole world to a halt. The entire business world suffered greatly, industries which people considered will never slow down perished the most. 2020 was one of the toughest year for the entire hospitality industry.
At Suvaasa, we undertook many a precautions and ensured our entire staff stays safe there were some who wanted to be close to their loved ones and we had to bid them adieu, but most chose to stay with us. Our commitment to them and their loved ones helped us to open our gates once again for business on October 1, 2020.
Our team stays onsite that helps us reduce the risks associated with the spread of COVID-19. There is daily sanitization protocol, which is followed throughout the day to help maintain hygiene and cleanliness. The entire staff follows all the mandatory’s i.e. wears masks and practice 6 ft distance etc.
- All our rooms are well-ventilated opeing up to big balconies facing the valley
- Regular Sanitization to ensure a clean and healthy surroundings
- Each room is thoroughly disinfected before and after every check-in and check-out
- Common areas and touched surfaces are frequently disinfected.
- All linens are dry cleaned after each stay.
We at Suvaasa, Thank you for your trust.